Personal Tax Senior
£45,000 to £55,000
Our client, a well-established accounting firm based in North London, is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Private Client Tax Senior to join their team. The successful candidate will have strong UK tax experience and a willingness to learn and get involved with some advisory work.
* Provide UK tax compliance and some advsiory services to private clients, some with cross-border tax considerations.
* Work closely with clients to understand their specific tax needs and develop customised solutions to meet those needs.
* Review and manage the preparation of UK tax returns and other compliance filings.
* Assist in the management and mentoring of junior team members, providing guidance and support as needed.
* Develop and maintain relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
* Stay up to date with changes in tax legislation and industry best practices.
* Strong UK tax experience is required.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
* Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
* Professional qualifications such as ATT or started CTA or ACA, or equivalent.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals. You'll have the chance to develop your knowledge and skills in UK tax compliance while providing tax advisory and compliance services to a diverse range of private clients.
In addition to a top-of-the-market salary, our client offers super flexible working arrangements, including remote work options, to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
If you meet the qualifications listed above and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Stuart on 07939121917 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.