Priavte Client Tax Senior Manager/Director - February 2024
£90,000 to £120,000
If you're someone with aspirations of reaching the Director level sooner rather than later, this is a private client tax opportunity like no other. This Top 15 firm is looking for an accomplished individual to take on the role of a Private Client Tax Senior Manager/Director, to join after the busy season in 2024.
Your Quick Path to Directorship:
- Fast-track your career to become a Director.
- Benefit from some top-notch mentoring by a first class Partner board
- Develop essential people skills, including handling complex clients and managing your team.
- Personalised coaching that matches your unique career aspirations.
Main Responsibilities: In this role, you'll be handling a variety of important tasks designed to get you to the Director's chair faster:
- Provide expert tax advice to our valued clients.
- Manage a plethora of clients, including Non Doms, HNWI's, Property Clients and Trusts.
- Drive business growth by nurturing client relationships and finding new opportunities.
- Hold a respected accountancy qualification like ACA or CTA.
- Bring a solid background in practice, with a focus on delivering top-notch client service.
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to fast-track your journey to Director. Please send your cv to email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.