Private Client Tax - Compliance Manager
Private Client Tax Compliance - Portfolio Manager
£65,000 plus excellent benefits
North London / Flexible working
Are you a private client tax professional with a passion for working with HNWI? Do you thrive in an environment that embraces creativity and offers the best of both worlds with hybrid working? Look no further! We have a unique opportunity for a Private Client Tax Manager to join our client's team in a leading London based practice.
Superb Offices: Picture yourself working in their well-appointed offices in North London
Flexible Working: Our client believes in work-life balance and understands that flexibility is key to your success. They will empower you to choose the working style that suits you best.
Interesting work, Big Impact: Our client focuses on wealthy individuals and exciting advisory projects, ensuring you'll never have a dull moment and will have ample opportunities to showcase your expertise.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on complex tax matters for our valued private clients, including high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs, and families.
- Prepare and review tax returns, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Conduct thorough tax research and analysis, staying up-to-date with the latest tax laws and changes that may affect our clients.
- Assist in developing innovative tax planning strategies to optimise client's tax positions and mitigate risks.
- Collaborate closely with the wider team to deliver exceptional client service and identify opportunities for cross-functional projects.
- Solid experience in private client tax, ideally gained within a reputable accountancy firm or professional services environment.
- A deep understanding of UK tax legislation and its application to wealthy individuals.
- ATT/CTA qualification (or equivalent), demonstrating your technical expertise.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain complex tax concepts in a clear and concise manner.
If you're ready to embark on an exciting new journey, working with an exceptional team, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07921 603914.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.