Private Client Tax Asssociate Director - Reading
£90,000 to £110,000
Private Client Tax Associate Director -- up to 100k
Do you feel stagnant in your Private Client Tax career? My client with a fantastic reputation for Private Client Tax services has a brand-new opening for a Private Client Tax Associate Director or Senior Manager for the Reading office:
3 Facts about the firm
- They are award winners in private client tax for 3 years running
- They are going through a big growth trajectory and looking to make several hires across the private client and corporate tax team
- Flexibility is encouraged across all levels to work from home
As the Private Client Tax Associate Director you will be a core relationship manager to their multitude of clients which range from ultra high net worth individuals, non domiciled residents, sole traders and directors of successful local businesses. Supported by a strong support group of Partners and Directors you will become one of the most trusted and notable tax advisors across the marketplace.
In this client facing opportunity you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of clients ensuring 1st class level of service is maintained through effective technical advice across private client tax.
- Sustain excellent client relationships and ensure the audit, payroll and accounts department fulfil the clients additional requirements.
- Participate in networking and marketing initiatives alongside the Tax Partner and Accounts Partner to further promote the firm's name and your reputation.
- Leading or assisting with tax consultancy assignments, particularly IHT.
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and being able to explain highly technical issues in layman's terms.
- Assisting with the implementation and roll out of new tax planning services and products to the firm
- Assistance with the development of the Personal Tax Executives and Associates development primarily with their technical compliance experience.
For a discussion in complete confidence please email Jennifer at email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.