Private Client Tax Manager - No timesheets
£60,000 to £70,000
Private Client Tax Manager - Complete Flexibility
Up to 70k plus Pension + Bonus + Healthcare
Are the following factors must haves for your next role:
- Complete flexibility to work from home up to 3 days a week
- Working with an interesting portfolio of clients where variety is key
- Collaborating with a team that are cohesive with a family feel
- Good earning potential without strict salary bandings
- No Timesheets!
I am working with one of my favourite clients who is currently recruiting for a personable Private Client Tax Manager to work from their Birmingham office as well as flexibly from home.
The role will involve:
- Managing tax advisory covering a portfolio of HNWI's, Directors of small to medium companies, Trusts, Wealthy Families, Non-Domiciled Residents and more.
- Working closely with one of the most influential Tax Partners in the Market
- Taking planning ideas to clients/ look for opportunities for them as well as responding to their requests for transactional assistance
- Awareness of business development and representing the firm at networking events.
- Liaising with HMRC
- Working across the entire tax department
To be considered you will be:
- CTA and/or STEP qualified or close to being qualified
- You will have experience of managing your own portfolio
- Enthusiasm to progress into a senior role
- A friendly and personable natured individual good at building relationships.
Interested in hearing more? Please email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.