Private Client Tax Manager - Reading
£65,000 to £70,000
Private Client Tax Manager
Up to £70,000
My client is currently seeking a skilled and CTA qualified professional to join their dynamic team in the vibrant Reading area as a Private Client Tax Manager. In this role, you will take on the responsibility of overseeing compliance for your own client portfolio, collaborating with Partners, and actively contributing to the training and development of junior team members.
- Regularly engage with clients on matters related to income tax, inheritance tax (IHT), and capital gains tax (CGT).
- Support Partners in delivering advisory services.
- Prepare for and participate in meetings with both existing and potential clients.
- Review self-assessment tax returns generated by team members.
What you'll need to succeed
- CTA qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in personal tax.
- Demonstrated commercial awareness.
- Comfortable with regular face-to-face client interactions.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to play a pivotal role in the team, contributing to the growth and success of the Reading based practice.
Apply today, or reach out to Mollie Smith for a confidential chat around your next career move.
02045499947 / firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.