Private Client Tax Manager Cambridge
£60,000 to £72,000
Private Client Tax Manager Cambridge
up to £72,000 + bonus
My Big 4 client are looking for experienced tax professionals to join their market-leading Private Client tax team in London.
This team is a multi-disciplinary team that focuses on building long-lasting relationships and advising the world's wealthiest and most influential individuals and families, their structures, and their businesses.
They advise on all aspects of an individuals' tax affairs. Many of their clients also have their own single-family offices and other personal wealth structures and businesses and their advice is therefore varied and includes the taxation of remuneration from Private Funds, the tax implications of complex investment structures, residency & domicile matters, the taxation of cross-border transactions and succession and long term wealth planning.
You will become part of a very dynamic and successful team, and help the practice maintain and grow the firm's presence in this market where they already have a great deal of experience and serve some of the top private equity clients in the UK. They have UK private client relationships spanning 6 of the top 10 PE firms globally. The variety and complexity of their clients' affairs means that you will have plenty of development opportunities - both technically and personally - as well as the chance to learn and work with the market leaders.
They take individual development very seriously and as well as the opportunity to work on a range of diverse and challenging clients with direct interaction with the partners and directors in the team, you will also receive continuous on the job training.
Their performance management process is structured, transparent and interactive, ensuring you'll receive ongoing supportive feedback to help you achieve your goals.
As a Manager, your responsibilities may include:
- Assist Associate Directors, Directors and Partners with our client relationships, which will include:
- technical delivery
- project management
- client conversations
- operational management
- Exercise commercial judgement, making decisions on how to progress work, in consultation with Senior Managers/Directors/Partners.
- Prepare high quality and technically accurate tax technical advice for our and deliver this advice in a straightforward manner to the client.
- Coach and mentor more junior members of the team who will assist you in your work but also be looking to you to help develop them.
- Coordinate the timely preparation and submission of tax returns to ensure clients obligations are met.
- Take responsibility for the timely delivery to our clients.
- Identify opportunities on existing accounts.
- Contribute towards our brand by building a network amongst professional advisors and potential clients.
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience of advising high net worth individuals, including non-UK domiciled individuals, on their UK tax positions
- ACA/CTA qualification or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as sound written and oral skills.
- Experience of assisting in developing and maintaining client relationships.
To discuss this rare opportunity call Maisie on 07855746366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.