Private Client Tax Senior -CTA study support
£46,000 to £55,000
Work in a Private Client team which has New Money, Old Money, Family and HNWI clients in th heart of London and an independent spirit.
This is no ordinary Private Client role. You can also work across departments, not least Tax Disputes and Tax Transactions, to enable you to have a broad range of experiences.
CTA study support is provided, as is a lot of great training.
* The preparation of Tax Returns
* Communicating with clients via email and telephone
* Communicating with HMRC via email and telephone
* Assisting your tax team with the management of the portfolio
* Assisting your tax team with the management of WIP
* Supporting the tax department with ad hoc technical queries and research
* General support to the tax department as required
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.