£400 to £425
Procurement Consultant | Project Interim | £400 per day (Ltd Co / IR35 outside) | Remote
For a large international charity, we're recruiting for an Interim Procurement Consultant to create and present a global procurement procedure manual. As this is a project role outside of IR35, it can be completed whilst operating fully remotely. The expectations are that this project will take around 3-months.
- Scope, develop and finalise a global Procurement Procedure Manual
- Liaise with business unit managers, procurement users and senior executives for requirements gathering sessions, and online workshops
- Manage the project from start to finish, demonstrating self-sufficiency
- Communicate the policy globally to Regional and Local teams via online sessions
- Listen to and adapt the policy to varying needs
- Liaise and consult with stakeholders on the draft document prior to finalisation and sign-off
- MCIPS qualified with Not for Profit and Charity experience
- Extensive experience and knowledge of writing and producing procurement manuals
- Experience of requirements gathering, and working with stakeholders
- Experience development and presenting procurement procedures and policies
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.