Purchase Ledger Clerk
Invoice Clerk | London | Hybrid | £25,832 + Benefits | Permanent
On behalf of a large Housing Development company in London, we are recruiting an Invoice Clerk responsible for ensuring all invoices are processes quickly, accurately and within specified timescales. Reporting into the Ledgers Team Leader, the Invoice Clerk will be responsible for processing invoices, matching invoices to GRNs, emergency payments, resolving Accounts Payable and Ebis queries, reconciling supplier statements, covering the weekly payment run and opening the daily post. Accounts Payable experience is essential for this role along with professional communication skills as you will be required to liaise with internal and external customers.
- Process invoices across a number of systems including handling physical invoices, the invoice email inbox, scanning and distribution
- Process invoices accurately and query them as required
- Ensure correct authorisation is received for all invoices and train the correct process for future reference, working collaboratively with other team members
- Ensure all transactions are correctly coded and reconciled. Provide payment reports as required to ensure accurate reconciliation to bank accounts
- Accounts Payable, and invoicing experience is essential
- Experience of accounting and PO systems including excel
- Strong customer service skills
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.