£60,000 to £70,000
Exciting Opportunity for Experienced Auditor!
Join this dynamic firm with a rich history of delivering top-tier audit, accountancy, and tax services. They are known for high-level, personalised client service and supportive culture. They are currently seeking an experienced auditor to manage a diverse portfolio of corporate clients, leading audit and accountancy engagements, preparing tax returns, and more.
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- 3+ years of post-qualification experience
- Strong audit, accountancy, and corporate tax background
- Effective client service skills
- Proven ability to take ownership of assignments
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Flexible and organised approach
- Good IT skills
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 27 days of annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health insurance and life assurance
- Season Ticket loan
- Flexible working options
- Employee Assistance Programme
Take your career to the next level with this exceptional firm!
If this could be of interest to you please call 07769557195 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.