Safe Guarding Manager
Global Safeguarding Manager
£24.73 per hour
To support the work of the global safeguarding team. Be an active member of the team with a focus on supporting specific units and acting as the safeguarding lead for those units.
To act as one of the global leads for safeguarding case management, chair case meetings, offer advice and consultation to all the organisations services as well as the regional safeguarding managers, focal points and safeguarding networks in relation to case work and its appropriate management.
To provide safeguarding support to several large-scale projects and programs across the body by assessing safeguarding risks and advising on how best to mitigate and manage those risks throughout the lifecycle of the project/program.
Act as the lead safeguarding support/advisor for all UK regions.
To assist with the transition and embedding of the wider safeguarding change agenda across the organisation. To ensure that there is consistency and understanding of our organisational approach to safeguarding, risk management and mitigation.
The person -
- Experience of working in international safeguarding
- Significant experience of safeguarding at practice level
- Demonstrate an in in-depth understanding and knowledge of the international safeguarding agenda
- Significant experience of safeguarding case management and investigation lead
- Substantial experience of safeguarding training delivery
- Excellent safeguarding risk assessment skills
- Excellent joint working and team skills supporting the work of senior managers within a risk and/or safeguarding setting
- International service delivery - within a safeguarding/child protection setting
- Networking and relationship building across diverse service delivery - including working at a global level
This is an interim assignment inside IR35 until the end of July 2024. Working for a global educational and cultural body
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.