£45,000 to £50,000
I am recruiting a Senior Accountant for a well-established boutique accountancy practice and consultancy firm based in Mayfair. They currently have a team of over 90 across all offices, with 25 of these employees based in Mayfair and they have some very exciting growth plans.
With offices in London, Mayfair, Dublin and Monaca they have global reach and a high-profile client base, offering a wide range of services including Wealth Management, Trust, Fiduciary and Corporate Services as well as Compliance, Tax, Audit and Business Services.
They have a loyal and exciting client base, from big names with Music and Entertainment, High-End Fashion Retail as well as UK Subsiduaries of large international groups
What will this Senior Accountant role entail?
- Managing a portfolio of clients including managing WIP and Billing processes
- Preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts, bookkeeping, year-end audited financial statements, VAT returns, corporate tax returns, consolidated financial statements,
- Training and development of junior team members, including planning and monitoring work and resources within agreed budgets.
- Ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep all parties informed of overruns
- Utilizing Xero, QuickBooks, and Sage
The ideal candidate will excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a strong entrepreneurial mindset and attitude, with the ability to form good working relationships with key clients, investors and other parties including UHNWI, celebrities and peers.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of practice experience and be ACA or ACCA qualified. Remuneration according to experience. Fluency in a European language such as Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese would be beneficial but not essential.
Please contact Kate.Green@pro-finance.co.uk or call 07580 216 907 to discuss this exciting Senior Accountant position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.