Senior Audit Manager
£60,000 to £65,000
Senior Audit Manager
£60,000 - £65,000
We have partnered with a dynamic and well-established Top 10 firm based in Manchester who are looking for a strong and dedicated Senior Audit Manager.
What's great about this Senior Audit Manager role?
- Top 10 firm
- A cultured and inclusive environment
- Hybrid working model
- Private medical
- Bike to Work scheme
Your role as a Senior Audit Manager:
- Acting as audit lead on a range of financial services clients, you will lead and direct all aspects of audit services delivered.
- You will be responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WIP control and billing
- You will support Partners in group sales and marketing activities. This will include playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking and other marketing events when required
- You will act as a mentor to team members across the auditing teams, other departments and cover activities such as resource planning and allocation, performance management, training, and recommendations for promotion.
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and financial reporting requirements
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice, regulation and compliance
- Strong people management skills and the ability to mentor and coach more junior individuals, including individuals outside of audit
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing would be beneficial
- Experience of working within a UK accountancy firm
Our client is looking to move quickly with this vacancy, so to arrange a discrete conversation please send your cv to: Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk / 07979 027390
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.