Senior Audit Manager
£75,000 to £90,000
Senior Audit Manager
£75,000-90,000 - (Depending on Experience)
We have partnered with a fast growing firm to seek a driven and dedicated Senior Audit Manager to join their leading audit team.
Working with a broad mix of clients, you will lead the audit team and support the Partners with business development and practice management.
Whats great about this Role?
- A company dedicated to creating a fun and supportive environment
- Hybrid working
- Right next to station and Parking available
- Exceptional prospects for professional growth and career advancement, supported by customised training.
- 26 days holiday
- Future Leader Program - assist your route to Director/Partner
- Health care plan
- Smart working and agile working hours
Your role as a Senior Audit Manager:
- Working alongside the Head of Audit, you will manage and develop the Audit team through effective supervision and training
- Effectively plan and execute an audit engagement, through audit testing and ensure all parts of the file are completed
- Ensure all accounts are reviewed and review points fed back to team members
- Carry out managerial tasks and support wider team with their development through regular reviews, on the job training and study support
- Organise and lead weekly team meetings to discuss client deadlines, workload/planner and billing targets
- Attend client meetings, building excellent working relationships and winning new work
- Assist with the delivery of CPD training and webinars ensuring the teams remain compliant with the latest legislative changes
- Help shape the audit team driving best practice while ensuring efficiency
- Start building your own portfolio of clients to manage and take forward
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ability to plan and lead an audit throughout its entirety
- Technically strong, with knowledge of both UK GAAP and IFRS
- Previous experience in a managerial/team leadership capacity
- Confident dealing with clients at all levels
- Proactive approach to work and the ability to work under pressure
I am looking for an ambitious Audit Senior Manager or an Audit Manager looking to step up and join this small but rapidly growing team. Please get in touch for further details: email@example.com or phone on 07398758807.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.