Senior Audit Manager
£70,000 to £75,000
Senior Audit Manager
£70,000 - £75,000
This accountancy practice has experienced incredible growth and are now recruiting a Senior Audit Manager for their mixed corporate audit portfolio. Focussing on client sectors from wealth management, retail through to manufacturing.
As a Senior member of the group, you will be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, ensuring sound management of colleagues and supporting Partners with business development.
What's great about this Audit Senior Manager role?
- Continuous growth potential
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive benefits package
- Generous holiday allowance
- Offices in the city centre
Your role as an Audit Senior Manager:
- Ensure that clients receive an efficient and proactive service and exceed expectations
- Act as audit lead on fully listed and AIM listed clients
- Preparation and review of proposals for new work, attendance at marketing events, development of opportunities with existing clients
- Management of staff including arrangement of timetable, hiring of staff, training, reviews and review of audit work and related assignments
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA, ACCA, CA qualified or equivalent
- Significant external audit experience
- Experience of business development activities such as target, preparation of proposal documents, presentations and networking events
- Experience monitoring costs against budget for individual clients
- Outstanding communication skills
To learn more and apply, please send your cv to Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone on 07979 027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.