Senior Audit Manager
£66,000 to £75,000
Senior Audit Manager
£66,000 - £75,000
This award winning firm based in Birmingham is rapidly expanding and is now one of the fasted growing firms in the UK. Offering a great culture, continuous progression and strong routes to Director.
What's great about this Senior Audit Manager role?
- Four-day working week
- Overtime is non-existent
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Unlimited holiday
- Fantastic social events, Summer parties, DJ's, National BBQ days
- Diverse, cultured and supportive
- Great progression and training
- Family friendly
Your role as a Senior Audit Manager
- Acting as audit lead on a range of corporate audit clients, you will lead and direct all aspects of audit services delivered
- You will be responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WIP control and billing
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activities. This will include playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking and other marketing events when required
- Act as a mentor to team members across the auditing teams, other departments and cover activities such as resource planning and allocation, performance management, training, and recommendations for promotion.
What do the staff/team think:
"Open holiday, truly flexible working with work from anywhere anytime forever policy, people first culture, focus on learning and personal development, challenging but rewarding work with an interesting and dynamic client base."
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Experience within a management position
- Strong leadership and mentor skills
- Ability to delegate and prioritise work to ensure deadlines are met
Our client is looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible, for more information please contact Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone on 07979 027 390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.