Senior Audit Manager
£60,000 to £70,000
Senior Audit Manager
£60,000 - £70,000
Are you looking to join a firm that can offer you better autonomy, clear cut growth and progression plans, and an opportunity to develop your skills both personally and professionally?
This fantastic Top 30 firm based in the West Midlands now have a requirement for a Senior Audit Manager to join their team. Offering extensive long-term growth and support to Partnership level.
What's great about this Audit Manager role?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Clear routes for progression
- Support to gain RI
- Both personal and professional growth
- Better autonomy & open-door policy
- Excellent work life balance & flexibility
Your role as a Senior Audit Manager:
- Working closely with the Directors and Partners, you will be responsible for managing a varied range of clients within the corporate audit sector.
- Plan, execute and finalise audit assignments.
- Assist with the development of systems and procedures, ensuring high quality and efficient results.
- Support the growing team, offer leadership and guidance, and mentor both new and existing staff members.
- Build strong long-lasting relationships with clients and provide advice where action and improvements are required.
- Support the overall goal to continuously grow and become one of the top firms in the UK.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified with strong management experience.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of corporate audit clients.
- Enthusiasm to support the teams and firm as it continues to grow.
- A good management rapport to mentor the audit team.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to progress.
- The right to work and live in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
If you are an Audit Manager seeking an opportunity to progress or an existing Senior Audit Manager looking for stronger progression and routes to Partnership, I want to hear from you. Please contact me on Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk / 07979 027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.