Senior Audit Manager
City of London
£70,000 to £75,000
Senior Audit Manager - Media & Entertainment
£70,000 - £75,000
Do you want to work with clients across the marketing services, content creation, publishing, radio, TV, film, music, fashion, theatre or gaming sectors?
We have an excellent opportunity for an individual to join our clients Media Client Relationship Team. You will either already be in a Senior Audit Manager position or an Audit Manager who is looking for progression.
What's great about this Senior Audit Manager role?
- Exciting and creative portfolio of Media & Entertainment clients
- Continuous training and progression opportunities
- Flexible working
Your role as a Senior Audit Manager:
- You will provide a client focused and commercially aware service, in line with relevant legislation, standards and best practice.
- Mentor, train and manage junior members of staff to enable them to develop and progress.
- Actively promote and market the firm and its services, to attract new clients and retain and develop relationships with existing clients.
- Ensure the work is carried out within budget, company evaluations are completed, and the job is finalised in line with ISO 9001 procedures.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You should be ACA or ACCA qualified.
- You will currently be in a Senior Manager role or an experienced Audit Manager looking for progression.
- Applying technical knowledge in a clear and commercial way (UK GAAP, FRS 101, FRS 102 and IFRS).
- Be committed to continuous development and ensuring technical competence is continually improved.
This firm is looking to commence interviews as early as next week. If you'd like to be considered for the role, please contact me Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or 07979027390.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.