Senior Tax Analyst - In-House
£65,000 to £70,000
Senior Tax Analyst
Up to £70,000
- Are you a tax specialist looking to make a first move in-house?
- Do you want a newly created position to make your own?
- Do you want to join a growing, listed business?
What's great about this role?
- A newly created role with a successful, growing business
- The opportunity to work in a tax team that has a major impact on the business
- Exposure to broad international taxes across US and Europe
As Senior Tax Analyst you will be involved in;
- Responsibility for ensuring all tax provisioning for European entities
- Liaising with external advisors to complete UK and Ireland tax returns
- Involvement in any tax advisory, restructuring and Transfer Pricing
- Assistance with maintaining appropriate tax governance frameworks
What do the team think?
"Great company culture. Senior leadership is transparent and good work/life balance"
"Awesome work culture and senior management are very approachable"
As Senior Tax Analyst you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- UK/European corporate tax experience
- Flexible, autonomous and willingness to improve
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.