Senior Tax Analyst - In-House
£65,000 to £75,000
Senior Tax Analyst
Up to £75,000
- Are you looking to broaden your experience in-house?
- Do you want to be a tax specialist for a entrepreneurial business?
- Do you want to develop both your technical and commercial skills?
What's great about this role?
- The opportunity to learn from experienced professionals in an in-house environment
- Support for studies and exams for professional qualification if needed
- Taking responsibility for the group's tax issues
As Senior Tax Analyst you will be involved in;
- Review tax returns for the group
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Responsible for transfer pricing analysis
- Support the senior team in tax planning and structuring
What do the team think?
"Dynamic company with good employee support and advancement opportunities. You work hard but it's also hugely rewarding"
"Collaborative environment. Intelligent co-workers. Exciting atmosphere"
As Senior Tax Analyst you will be;
- Fully qualified or part-qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong UK tax and accounting knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.