Senior Tax Manager - In-House
£110,000 to £120,000
Senior Tax Manager
Up to £120,000
- Are you looking for a flexible in-house role?
- Do you want a role covering a broad range of compliance and planning?
- Do you want to work for a global business?
What is great about this role?
- Taking ownership of direct taxes for the team
- Flexible working options and great work-life balance
- Join the journey of a fast growing and well established brand
As Senior Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Reviewing corporate tax compliance
- Leading on tax accounting & reporting
- Ownership of transfer pricing
- Preparing and implementing group tax strategy locally and overseas
What do the team think?
"A fun environment with lots of room to progress"
"Company are invested in their employees, great management and teamwork"
As Senior Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Solid corporate tax compliance & reporting experience
- Great attention to detail, numerate and able to communicate well
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.