Senior Tax Manager - Reading
£70,000 to £90,000
Senior Tax Manager
Join a dynamic team and seize the opportunity to oversee a dedicated portfolio of esteemed clients. Foster robust client relationships, ensuring the delivery of an exceptional tax service with a focus on efficiency.
What you'll be doing
- Establish enduring client relationships
- Address client concerns, provide advice on compliance obligations
- Collaborate with tax Directors and Partners to facilitate the implementation of tax planning opportunities
- Contribute to team growth by offering training and development to junior team members, including conducting appraisals
Qualifications and Skills
- CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in corporate tax
- Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships with both clients and team members
- Alphatax experience is preferred but not mandatory; training will be provided if needed
Apply today, or reach out to Mollie Smith for a confidential chat around your next career move.
02045499947 / email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.