Senior Tax Manager
£100,000 to £130,000
I'm currently working with a FTSE 250 independent energy company, this global role will be operating at the Senior Tax Manager level working for an establish team based in London>
Reporting into the Head Of Tax, the role will involve the following:
- Supporting Head of Tax with the tax reporting process. Prepare consolidated group tax disclosures for the annual and interim report. Prepare cash tax forecasts and review tax expense for the group on a quarterly basis. Ensure compliance with tax transparency obligations and SAO procedures.
- Managing tax compliance. Prepare the tax disclosures in the statutory accounts. Manage the UK tax compliance and support on any HMRC audits. Assistance with overseas tax compliance as required. Ad hoc support in respect of any overseas audits.
- Supporting Head of Tax with the review and implementation of the new Pillar 2 legislation.
- Managing transfer pricing. Prepare transfer pricing documentation and CbCR. Assist with corporate tax planning in relation to simplification of corporate structure, financing, and hedging arrangements.
- Assisting in managing professional advisors' fee budgets
Ideal candidate -
Degree & ACA / Tax Qualified
- Experience of UK and international taxes from an in-house role in an international organisation or private practice
- Extractive industry experience a bonus
- Pragmatic approach to dealing with tax in a commercial context
- Experience with UK or international tax compliance and tax reporting
Having worked with this forward thinking energy firm many times, you will be working for a well run tax offering, that will give you flexibility / WLB and career develop / progression for the offset.
For further information please get in touch with me | firstname.lastname@example.org - 079 200 16 800
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.