Senior Tax Manager, Compliance & Reporting
City of London
£115,000 to £125,000
Senior Tax Compliance & Reporting Manager, Insurance
City of London - hybrid model of office/working from home
£115,000 - £125,000 + bonuses & benefits
A high-profile insurance business will be hiring an In-House Senior Tax Manager, based in London. Reporting to the Group Head of Tax and managing a small team, the successful candidate will take ownership of the (largely outsourced) UK and international direct tax compliance and reporting process. Wider aspects of this role include supporting with CT MTD, BEPS 2.0, tax governance and operational taxes, with elements of tax advisory.
This is a business growing both organically and through a series of acquisitions, experiencing significant change and transformation across tax and finance. This makes an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Tax Manager looking to further their career in-house with team leadership responsibilities.
The successful candidate:
- Experience within the financial services, preferably within the insurance industry
- ACA/CTA qualification with significant post-qualified experience; likely a Senior Manager coming from a Big 4 FS Tax Team, or in-house equivalent
- Substantial experience in tax accounting/reporting (working with both current and deferred taxes, under US/UK GAAP & IFRS)
- UK corporate tax technical grounding; wider international exposure is advantageous (US & pan-European)
- Accustomed to operating within a regulated, complex and multinational corporate environment
- Any additional mainstream European language skills considered a bonus
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.