Tableau BI Analyst
£45,000 to £50,000
Tableau BI Analyst | £45,000 - £50,000 | Permanent | Hybrid | London
For a global qualifications and publishing company, we are recruiting two Business Intelligence Analysts (Tableau). Reporting the Head of Analytics and Reporting, the Tableau BI Analysts will translate data into decision making information and will continue to enhance the Tableau analytics platform which supplies reporting and analytics for the company. The roles will impact multiple areas of the business, products and markets and will contribute to a more data-driven culture. The focus is on the development of enhanced reporting and will work heavily on Tableau so will suit someone who can push the system to its limit and upskill junior colleagues in Visualisation.
- Subject matter expert on BI - utilising BI tools to improve business understanding
- Champion the use of BI to drive self-service analytics to support corporate strategy
- Use BI to unlock the story behind organisational data via investigation, analysis, and recommendation.
- Own elements of company data management, analysis, and reporting
- Use Tableau, Tableau Prep, and others to contribute to transformational change across the organisations' use of data and reporting to improve decision-making and data visibility.
- Work closely with stakeholders to create, extract, clean and transform data sets to provide analysis and insight via dashboard creation
- Own elements of company data management, analysis and reporting including financial reporting data
- Data strategy - Assist in the definition, documentation, and standardisation of a data dictionary
- Define, document, and standardise analytical methodology across departments
- Data coordination and business analysis - extract and collate data from various systems for reporting
- Report on progress of key projects and provide regular reports which can be used for business analysis
- Strong experience of designing and building interactive dashboards in Tableau
- Experience of extracting, transforming and integrated data from different databases and platforms. Ideally experience of creating Tableau WDCs
- Experience with Python and AWS cloud computing
- Experience of requirement gathering, data analysis, and creating statistical reports
- Excellent understanding of data visualisation principles
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.