Tax Accountant - In-House
£50,000 to £60,000
Up to £60,000
- Does a broad international tax in-house role interest you?
- Do you want to join a business with great work-life balance and flexibility?
- Do you enjoy being a subject matter expert across UK and EU?
What is great about this role?
- Leading on UK and European direct tax issues both compliance and advisory
- Working as part of a collaborative tax and finance team
- Joining a successful and growing business currently expanding
As Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Manage UK and international tax compliance
- Assisting with preparing and reviewing transfer pricing documentation
- Assisting with system migration project
- Advising the senior team and wider business on international tax issues
What do the team think?
"Amazing working environment with great work-life balance"
"A high-performance atmosphere with good development opportunities. Very social too"
As Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified or part-qualified in tax or accountancy
- Experience with corporate tax
- Accountable, autonomous and good communication
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.