Tax Accounting Senior Manager
£75,000 to £95,000
Tax Accounting Senior Manager London
up to £95,000 + bonus
Very flexible working environment (limited office days expected)
This newly created role allows the right candidate the opportunity to help develop and play a key part in leading this tax accounting offering to our large corporate clients.
You will have significant experience in tax audit assignments, both for listed and privately owned large businesses, covering UK GAAP and IFRS (US GAAP would also be worthwhile). The right person can expect to spend the majority of their working time closely with the Audit and Tax teams to deliver Audit of Tax, tax accounting and tax reporting (both interim and final). We are also receiving a large number of audit tenders, so there would also be scope to work on new opportunities, including inputting into proposals.
There would be scope for the person to deliver other Corporate tax work compliance, advisory, etc.) depending on experience. The key role would be to support audit teams on the firm's corporate audit clients.
The candidate will get full exposure to client facing communication and working on projects all the way from initial engagement through to the delivery and implementation. The candidate would also be expected to play an important role in the development of their peers and junior colleagues on a day-to-day basis, both technically and professionally.
The candidate would be expected to manage and / or lead the delivery of tax accounting to the partner for approval, depending on the level at which they come in at. This consists of a good balance between working with more junior resource in the team and reviewing their output and being responsible for the preparation and delivery direct to the partners.
- ACA/ACCA and/or CTA qualified
- Significant experience in IFRS and UK GAAP tax accounting
- US GAAP tax accounting experience preferred but not essential
- Extensive post qualification experience
- Advanced excel and word skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good team player
- Experience of mentoring and developing more junior team members
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Organised and motivated
- A driven person who will take ownership of tasks and drive to completion
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to deliver work to an agreed timescale and budget
- Ability to generate creative ideas both for technical work and business development purposes
- Ability to build personal rapport with clients and to win their trust
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Maisie on 07855746366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.