Tax Disputes Senior
City of London
£45,000 to £55,000
Tax Disputes Senior
Salary - up to £55,00 + 13% Pension + 38 days holiday + ultra flexible working
- Are you looking to join a top UK practice with a market leading tax investigations team?
- Are you interested in moving into a client facing role and working on advisory engagements?
- Are you interested in having the ability to travel around the world servicing clients?
What's great about this role?
- The firm has seen double digit growth in 2023 with revenue increasing by £20mil
- The headcount has increased significantly and they are anticipating similar levels of growth for 2024
- The firm actively promote and encourage work-life balance and have an incredibly open mind on flexible working situations
- The team is incredibly supportive and offer more of a "family feel" environment
- You will have the opportunity to progress through the ranks as the firm is relatively "top light" and provide a clear progression path
- The team is incredibly well regarded in the market and 70% of their work is externally referred
- As a Senior you would work closely with the leading Tax Investigations partners and Directors in the team assisting in servicing clients.
- You will actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients and develop your personal portfolio building your case to Senior Manager
- You will be involved in client facing projects where you will work one on one with high net worth clients to assist them in ongoing or upcoming investigations
What will you need to succeed?
- Have some experience working within HMRC or another UK accountancy practice.
- Have strong interpersonal skills within the firm & clients
- Maintain an in depth up to date knowledge of evolving tax legislation
- Tax qualifications highly desirable but not a deal breaker
- Some post qualified experience
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity further or to discuss the Tax Investigations market in general, please contact me at email@example.com or call 07939121917
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.