Tax Investigations Manager
£55,000 to £65,000
A leading accountancy firm with a strong established London team are looking to recruit Tax Manager to join their ever expanding Tax Investigations / Disputes / Litigation team.
You will be a key part of taxation team with a strong investigation pipeline you will work alongside a number of well-connected Partners, driving the business forward whilst leading client engagements and delivering on various disputes and disclosures.
This role would suit a broadly experienced, aspirations Director with specific experience of the following:
- COP9 (CDF) Serious Tax Fraud
- Offshore disclosure (e.g. LDF, WDF)
- COP8 (Marketed avoidance, offshore structures etc)
- Tax enquiry management, both with individuals and Owner Management Business & larger corporate firms
- Residence and domicile challenges
- Tax dispute resolution including Mediation (ADR) to litigation (Tax tribunals)
- Resolution of participation in tax avoidance schemes
- VAT Litigation
- Tax risk management principles e.g. Senior Accounting Officer
- Tax administration advice
Working in a collaborative culture where client service is key you will have a clear path for future progression.
For more information on this role or a confidential conversation regarding the Investigations market, please contact Kevin Racher on 07968 202512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.