Leading Accountancy Practice
London / Hybrid
Our client leading accountancy practice based in the heart of the West End of London. As part of its ongoing programme of growth they are looking to appoint a Tax Junior to join the Private client team
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns of varying complexity with a portfolio size of around 150 private clients.
- Dealing directly with clients, trustees and other third parties to build relationships and be the point of contact.
- Liaising and negotiating with HMRC on behalf of the client.
- Proactively chasing clients and third parties for information to complete tax returns.
- Some experience with a variety of private client types, such as sole traders, partnerships, trusts, HNWIs, directors, and landlords.
- Preferably some exposure to P11Ds/PSAs.
- Working with a number of partners and adapting to each of their styles of dealing with clients.
The ideal candidate will have a least a year's experience in private client tax and be studying for or recently completed the ATT.
- Able to work in a close team, providing assistance as and when is necessary.
- Good work ethic and willingness to learn and develop.
- Ability to manage tasks themselves and be responsible for managing their portfolio.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in taxation with a market leader, where your development will be ongoing and continuous.
Interested? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.