Tax Manager - In-House - Remote Working
£75,000 to £85,000
Up to £85,000
- Are you looking for an exciting in-house role setting up a tax function?
- Do you want a broad tax role with a global remit?
- Do you want a role that you can make your own?
What's great about this role?
- Taking ownership of the global and UK tax processes
- Act as the subject matter expert in a fully remote role
- Plentiful interaction across wider business units and commerciality
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Playing a key role collaborating on tax impact across the business
- Global tax planning and M&A projects
- Establish and manage tax controls and processes
- Key role on transfer pricing issues
What do the team think?
"I love the working culture and work-life balance. I get to work from home which I've not had before"
"There are so many great perks and little things provided!"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax background
- Articulating tax in laymen's terms, influential and entrepreneurial
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.