Tax Manager - In-House
£70,000 to £80,000
Up to £80,000
- Does a broad international tax in-house role interest you?
- Do you want to work in a commercially focussed tax role?
- Do you want to join a rapidly growing business?
What is great about this role?
- Working collaborative with the Head of Tax to broaden your own experience
- Fast paced environment allowing involvement in exciting and stimulating international tax projects
- Newly created role as part of ambitious growth plans for the wider tax team in years to come
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Manage international corporate tax compliance
- Group tax reporting & forecasting
- Partnering with tax advice on both direct and indirect taxes
- Review and maintain group transfer pricing policy
What do the team think?
"Work with a number of passionate colleagues who are experts in their field"
"A truly dynamic, global business with a progressive and friendly work environment"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Good corporate tax knowledge in practice or industry
- Innovative, commercial and a team player
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.