Tax Manager - In house
£65,000 to £850,000
In-House Tax Manager - Financial Services
London - hybrid office/remote working pattern
£65-85,000 + 15-20% bonus & package
A leading financial services business based in the heart of the City of London is looking to increase their tax team presence.
They are looking for a Tax Manager to support the head of tax in overseeing a small team. You will be responsible for managing tax compliance for a portfolio of entities within the group, supporting on projects, managing tax risk and applying technical & business knowledge to aid senior management decision-making.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the UK tax compliance process for a portfolio of entities within the group. These include global holding companies, companies providing financing to operating entities, service companies and small trading and investment companies.
- Supporting the relationship with HMRC on said companies including managing correspondence and enquiries.
- Managing group-wide tax compliance requirements such as group relief, corporate interest restriction and country-by-country reporting.
- Supporting non-UK compliance work in jurisdictions where the group has operations or investments, including working with advisors where appropriate.
- Providing input into projects and support to the business on matters involving the above entities.
- Working with and supporting the development of junior and less experienced members of the team.
Personally I feel this would be a great role for a 1st move into Industry.
They are ideally looking for :-
- ACA/CTA qualification
- Demonstrable experience within a corporate taxation focused role with UK tax knowledge
- They would ideally like sector-specific experience within insurance, asset management or the wider financial services is considered advantageous but not essential.
- The right to work permanently within the UK is essential.
For more information, please contact Kevin.Racher@pro-tax.co.uk or call 07968 202512.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.