Tax Manager - In-House
£55,000 to £65,000
Up to £65,000
- Are you looking for a first in-house tax role?
- Do you want a role covering a broad range of UK & international taxes?
- Do you want to work for a leading UK headquartered business?
What is great about this role?
- Taking ownership for a group function
- Opportunity to broaden your tax experience
- Forefront of the business dealing with C-Suite and key stakeholders
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Managing group tax compliance
- Advising the business on tax issues including M&A, R&D
- Ownership of group transfer pricing
- Preparation of annual tax strategy document
What do the team think?
"Excellent management and investment in employees"
"Constantly evolving whilst still retaining a great company culture"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong corporate tax background, broader tax knowledge a bonus
- Great interpersonal skills, autonomous and a commercial approach
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.