Tax Manager - In house
£65,000 to £85,000
Tax Manager - Real Estate
£65,000 - £85,000 + a great package
A global real estate business based in London with offices across the globe, are looking to recruit a newly created Tax Manager role.
They are looking for a Tax Manager to support the global CFO, where you will be responsible for managing tax compliance for a portfolio of entities within the group, supporting on projects, managing tax risk and applying technical & business knowledge to aid senior management decision-making.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the global tax compliance process for a portfolio of entities within the group. These include global holding companies, companies providing financing to operating entities, service companies and small trading and investment companies.
- Supporting the relationship with HMRC on said companies including managing correspondence and enquiries.
- Managing group-wide tax compliance requirements such as group relief, withholding taxes, corporate interest restriction and country-by-country reporting.
- Supporting non-UK compliance work in jurisdictions where the group has operations or investments, including working with advisors within different tax jurisdictions covering international tax & transfer pricing where appropriate.
- Providing input into projects and support to the business on matters involving the above entities.
Personally, I feel this would be a great role for a 1st move into Industry.
They are ideally looking for:-
- Demonstrable experience within a corporate taxation focused role with UK tax knowledge
- Their ideal candidate will be a CTA qualified candidates with 3-5 years post qualified experience.
- A candidate can come from a practice or an in-house background.
- The right to work permanently within the UK is essential.
For more information, please contact Kevin Racher on 07968 202512 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.