Tax Manager - Oxfordshire
£50,000 to £65,000
Up to £65,000
I am working with a vibrant firm based in beautiful Henley-on-Thames in the search for an experienced Tax Manager to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, supportive team which will support your professional development.
Your role as Tax Manager
- Manage a varied portfolio of clients
- Completing and reviewing personal tax returns and P11D's and PSA's
- Opportunity to work with senior staff members on technical tax advisory projects
- Assist with HMRC enquiries
- Liaise with the accounts and audit team with ad-hoc tax queries
- Training junior team members
- Relevant tax compliance experience within a practice environment
- CTA qualification
If you're looking for an opportunity with a firm which will support your professional development and growth within a friendly firm, then apply today!
Contact Mollie Smith for more information - email@example.com | 02045499947
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.