£60,000 to £70,000
Corporate Tax Manager
Up to £70,000 DOE
We are thrilled to present an exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to join a well-established firm based in the heart of Reading. As a key member of the team, you will take charge of a diverse portfolio of compliance cases, collaborating closely with the Accounts & Audit team while contributing to the management and growth of the firm's talented staff.
- Regularly engage with clients through face-to-face meetings, phone calls, and email communications.
- Collaborate with the audit team, accounts team, and clients to gather essential information for the preparation of tax returns.
- Ensure timely completion of all follow-up tasks after client meetings.
- Review tax returns meticulously, examining work prepared by other team members.
- Monitor and manage your own time budgets and chargeability efficiently.
- Qualified CTA (ACA or ACCA qualifications could be advantageous).
- Minimum of 5 years of Corporate Tax experience within an accountancy practice.
- Possess sound technical knowledge and a strong sense of commercial awareness.
- Demonstrated managerial skills.
If you are an ambitious and experienced tax professional seeking a new challenge within a dynamic work environment, apply today!
Contact Mollie Smith for more information.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.