£90,000 to £120,000
Tax Manager - FTSE 250 independent energy company
Up to £120,000 + Bonus + (Shares linked to bonus)
- Would you be keen to work for a FTSE 250 energy company?
- Would you want to work with a long standing and experienced team?
- Would you want to develop both your technical and commercial skills alongside an experienced Head of Tax?
What's great about this role?
- A broad, international focused role encompassing Compliance and Reporting, Deferred tax and Transfer Pricing
- Partner with business units and senior stakeholders globally
- Taking responsibility for the emerging markets tax affairs
- Hybrid working (2 office days / week)
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Supporting Head of Tax with the review and implementation of the new Pillar 2 legislation
- Prepare consolidated group tax disclosures for the annual and interim report
- Prepare cash tax forecasts and review tax expense for the group on a quarterly basis
- Ensure compliance with tax transparency obligations and SAO procedures
- Business partnering to provide oversight on tax issues
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation and CbCR
What do the team think?
"Lovely people, great working environment" "Good people management"
As International Tax Manager you will be;
- Fully qualified ACA/CTA
- Experience in compliance and reporting (prep and review)
- Experience of UK and international taxes from an in-house role in an international organisation or private practice
- Experience with UK or international tax compliance and tax reporting
Please contact Ben for a confidential discussion on 079200 16 800 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.