£65,000 to £90,000
Tax Manager - Global Design Business
Up to £90,000 + Bonus
- Would you be keen to work for an award winning British business?
- Are you keen to develop your skill set by setting up a tax function in a green field role?
- Would you be keen to develop the tax function as the company expands internationally?
What's great about this role?
- A blank canvas role due to the organic growth of the business increasing revenues & head in the last 5 year with double digit growth year on year
- Wide ranging, from tax compliance, tax risk compliance (all compliance is outsourced) as well as interesting roles such as international tax projects and challenges, withholding taxes, transfer pricing, global VAT implementation.
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- UK Tax compliance
- Overseas Tax compliance
- Tax accounting
- Business partnering to provide oversight on tax issues
What do the team think?
"Great projects and international environment, Strong development" "Great management"
As International Tax Manager you will be;
- Fully qualified ACA/CTA
- Extensive knowledge on corporate taxes (UK and International). VAT experience is desirable
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
Please contact Ben for a confidential discussion on 079200 16 800 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.