£60,000 to £70,000
Our client is seeking a highly skilled Private Client Tax Manager to join their rapidly growing and reputable accounting firm based in Maidenhead/Slough. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing tax advisory and compliance services to high net worth individuals and their families.
This firm is a very well known and rapidly growing Top UK practice - (probably) the most exciting pratcice in the UK right now.
They offer flexible working arrangements and excellent employee benefits.
Role responsibilities include:
- Provide tax advice to private clients on a wide range of issues including income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax, and trusts.
- Assist clients with tax planning strategies to optimise their tax position.
- Manage a portfolio of private clients and deliver a high level of client service.
- Prepare and review complex tax returns and computations.
- Identify opportunities for business development and assist with proposals and pitches.
- At least 5 years' experience in private client tax, preferably within a professional services firm.
- ACA, ATT, or CTA qualified.
- Strong technical knowledge of UK tax legislation and an understanding of international tax matters.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a supportive and dynamic work environment. If you are a motivated and ambitious private client tax professional looking to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you. Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.