Tax Manager / AM - Tax Disputes & Resolutions
£50,000 to £75,000
An award winning Top 25 Accountancy firm are looking for a Tax Disputes & Resolutions Assistant Manager or Manager to join their dynamic and high performing TDR team in their London office.
With Tax Disputes, Investigations and Resolutions being an increasingly high-profile field, this company can offer an exciting and broad range of work for highly ambitious people.
This role will involve working, and developing relationships, with clients and HMRC to manage all tax disputes and resolutions case from engagement to finalisation.
- Ability to excel at advising clients on complex matters including tax avoidance schemes, COP8 and COP9 cases, disputes with HMRC, negotiating settlements with HMRC, voluntary disclosures and Time to Pay arrangement
Some of your responsibilities:
- Working directly with Partners, Directors and the team in relation to all tax disputes and resolutions clients
- Dealing with HMRC on behalf of clients (Private Clients, Businesses, Charities and Trusts...) to secure the best possible outcome
- Preparation of HMRC disclosures, managing disputes and investigations including COP8 and 9
- Preparation of computations, reports and advice (including technical analysis)
- ATT/CTA qualified (or equivalent); or relevant work experience
- Experience of tax enquiries, investigations and voluntary disclosure to HMRC
- Report writing and tax computational experience is preferred
For further info on this role or any other tax roles that you are interested in, please contact Alex Teow at ProTax on 07765 25 1227 or email Alex.Teow@pro-tax.co.uk
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.