Tax Policy Advisor - In-House
£50,000 to £60,000
Tax Policy Advisor
Up to £60,000
- Are you looking for a unique in-house role?
- Do you have a keen interest in tax, politics and economics?
- Are you looking to improve your work-life-balance?
What's great about this role?
- Leading projects to shape the direction and delivery of tax policy positions
- Fulfilling and satisfying work-life-balance, no two days are the same with relaxed culture
- Unique in-house role, no preparing tax returns etc.
As Tax Policy Advisor you will be involved in;
- Leading policy on overall UK tax system
- Interactions with UK government, US embassy, HMRC, HM Treasury
- Lead a pro-active project on the tax system in a modern economy
- Lead on and assist with topical projects on current policy issues
What do the team think?
"A fantastic, fun organisation with great work flexibility"
"A real family feel to the office and great for development"
As Tax Policy Advisor you will be;
- Professionally qualified or part-qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax or employment tax background
- Keen interest in politics and economics. A degree in either would be desirable
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.