Tax Semi Senior
Tax Semi Senior
Top 40 Accountancy Practice
£35,000 plus excellent package and study support.
London / Hybrid
Our client is a leading London based practices providing first class accountancy, tax services and strategic advice to private clients, companies, entrepreneurs and their businesses. As part of an ongoing programme of growth they are now looking to appoint an ambitious tax semi senior to join their team.
The role will include working with a team of Tax Supervisors and Managers and assisting with tax compliance services with some advisory work, for a portfolio of high net worth clients and non-domiciled individuals.
The role will encompass:
- Preparing sometimes complex self-assessment tax returns, calculating tax liabilities, notifying clients of their tax liabilities and submitting tax returns to HMRC
- Preparing schedules and supporting information for tax returns
- Drafting correspondence with clients to remind them of outstanding information required and reminding them of potential penalty/interest surcharge implications.
- Research and drafting advice on a range of ad-hoc private client issues including international/non dom issues, IHT and CGT
- Drafting correspondence with HMRC - both written and oral communication on enquiries, coding notices and other matters
- Drafting correspondence with bankers and investment managers in relation to clients' portfolios
Ideally you will have at least one year's experience of personal tax. Familiarity and experience of offshore, residence and domicile issues, would be preferable.
- ATT Qualified (or in study) or part CTA qualified.
- First class written and oral communication skills. Confident in dealing with HMRC, Bankers and Investment Managers etc, able to produce accurate, well-presented schedules, e-mails and letters.
- Experience of using CCH would be beneficial.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career with a leading practice where your development will be continuous. To apply contact John at Pro Tax at John.firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.