Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager - Big 4
£45,000 to £55,000
Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager - London Big 4
up to £55,000 + bonus
My client is looking for experienced transfer pricing professionals to join their transfer pricing team in London.
Widely recognised as the leading transfer pricing practice in the region, joining this Transfer Pricing team in London will give you the opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing team with excellent role progression potential, all the while providing opportunities to develop strong relationships with senior tax and finance leaders across a range of industries.
Working as part of the national and global transfer pricing team, you will serve an unrivalled client base of multinationals and UK groups with significant and varied intra-group transactions. This transfer pricing team delivers a comprehensive and innovative suite of transfer pricing services, providing expert advice on every aspect of transfer pricing including:
- Optimisation of transfer pricing models;
- Operational aspects of implementing transfer pricing policies;
- Transfer pricing controversy including supporting clients through enquiries, APAs, MAPs and the UK Profit Diversion Compliance Facility.
More broadly, transfer pricing professionals also work closely alongside our wider direct and indirect tax teams, affording opportunities to work both across a range of markets and client specific projects.
We take your development very seriously and pride ourselves in our comprehensive and engaging learning programmes, all of which are designed to equip you with the skills you need to progress in your professional career.
We also promote an open culture which places relationship development and teaming at its heart, including a regular programme of team social events.
We are proud to offer flexible working arrangements which allow our people to choose the most suitable working arrangement that works for them. Whether this is working 4 days per week, taking the summer months off work, or more flexibility around your working pattern, we consider both formal and informal working arrangements that allow our people and our clients the best outcome.
If you would like to hear more about our flexible working arrangements, please let us know.
As an Assistant Manager within the London based transfer pricing team, you will work as part of a dedicated local team who are responsible for delivering the best to our clients, both locally and internationally.
The role will involve:
- Project managing and supporting all aspects of work from the development of transfer pricing planning strategies, design and implementation of transfer pricing policies, through to compliance programmes and audit defence;
- Leading functional analysis interviews and undertaking economic analyses;
- Reviewing transfer pricing master file and local file documentation based on functional, comparability and economic analyses of the client's business, including using our market leading technology solution;
- Working with clients and HMRC in the development of advance pricing agreements and resolution of enquiries;
- Partnering with our clients to develop solutions to their operational transfer pricing challenges, supporting them with the practical application of their transfer pricing policies;
- Supporting our M&A practice with their transactions pipeline, both as part of the initial due diligence process and, more extensively, as part of any post-acquisition actions.
- Growing the Transfer Pricing Practice through the development of new services and analytical tools, and the assumption of practice management responsibilities;
- Providing input into our national Transfer Pricing learning programme, helping to shape the development of our next generational of transfer pricing advisors;
- Mentoring junior members of the team, playing an active role in their development.
Your skills and professional experience
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral.
- Able to develop innovative ideas and solutions, with the ability to think around a problem.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Ability to work in structured project teams.
- Ability to plan and monitor projects, budget and timescale management and people.
- A desire to develop your career, take on additional responsibility and varied work.
- CTA or equivalent qualification - or relevant industry background.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.