Transfer Pricing Deals Tax Manager
£65,000 to £80,000
Transfer Pricing Deals Tax Manager
up to £80,000 + bonus
This transfer pricing team provide expert advice on any aspect of transfer pricing including documentation, controversy, due diligence, operational and strategic transfer pricing as well as permanent establishment identification and attribution issues.
The Transactions Transfer Pricing Team contribute to, and leverage, this firms transfer pricing network and are successfully embedded into the Transactions Tax team providing specialist transfer pricing support and insight on due diligence to some of the largest investors in the world. The Transactions Transfer Pricing Team also work with investors and portfolio management to align portfolio groups' tax strategies with their operating models, consulting on policies, completing analysis and producing documentation.
This integrated full deal cycle strategy has brought consistent and strong growth to the team and continues to provide their people with the best opportunities for growth. To enable their people to take advantage of these opportunities they train their team to be experts in all areas of transfer pricing across the Transactions sector including Mergers & Acquisitions, Funds and Real Estate.
Their clients are faced with a continually changing economic landscape and an increasingly complex regulatory environment. To reach beyond traditional markets and drive differential growth, companies increasingly need the ability to deploy talent across geographical borders more flexibly, effectively and efficiently than ever before. In a world with an ever-increasing demand for mobile talent, organisations that excel at attracting talent and deploying it globally are gaining a competitive advantage.
They provide integrated, strategic and innovative solutions to assist clients with these issues and requirements. Their experience enables them to advise and help clients with specific issues, as well as offering end-to-end solutions including the design and implementation of key strategies and policies to address the needs of their clients' internationally mobile workforce.
- Transfer pricing advice in the framework of due diligence, acquisition structuring and post-deal integration;
- Testing policies and calculation of potential exposures of a deal which may have a transfer pricing impact;
- Project management and supporting all aspects of work;
- Developing transfer pricing planning strategies pre and post deal;
- Taking part in functional analysis interviews and undertaking economic analyses;
- Preparing transfer pricing reports based on functional, comparability and economic analyses of the client's business, including using our market leading technology solution;
- Working with senior staff, clients and HMRC on the development of advance pricing agreements and resolution of enquiries;
- Supporting the transfer pricing network through the development of new services and analytical tools, and the assumption of practice management responsibilities.
Your professional experience
- Have CTA or equivalent qualification - or relevant industry background;
- Be client driven with strong commercial awareness;
- Have strong communication skills - both written and oral;
- Be able to develop innovative ideas and solutions, with the ability to think around a problem;
- Have strong client relationship management skills with the ability to develop quality outputs;
- Be able to work in structured project teams;
- Be able to plan and monitor projects, budget and timescale management and people;
- Have broad industry knowledge and transfer pricing background.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.