Transfer Pricing Tax Manager
£63,000 to £78,000
Transfer Pricing Tax Manager - London (very flexible working environment, 1-2 days per week in the office)
up to £78,000
About the role
This is a very exciting time for this ambitious and growing accountancy practice who are looking to expand their Transfer Pricing Tax team and hire a Manager. They are looking for an individual with a proven track record in transfer pricing advisory and compliance. The successful candidate will work closely with their Corporate & International Tax Partner
and their existing small team to develop and implement transfer pricing strategies for the firm's client base and manage client relationships. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about transfer pricing and looking to make a significant impact in a rapidly growing area of this business.
* Advise clients on transfer pricing matters, including the development and implementation of transfer pricing policies, planning, and documentation.
* Manage and coordinate transfer pricing projects for multinational clients across various industries.
* Manage and maintain strong client relationships, ensuring high quality service delivery and identifying opportunities to expand their service offerings.
* Provide transfer pricing training and knowledge sharing to team members and other colleagues
* Conduct economic analyses and benchmarking studies to support transfer pricing positions.
* Keep up to date with the latest transfer pricing regulations, guidelines, and industry best practices.
* Collaborate with other departments within the firm to provide holistic solutions to clients' tax and transfer pricing issues.
* Participate in business development initiatives, including proposals, presentations, and networking events.
Skills & expertise
* Relevant experience in transfer pricing advisory and compliance; experience at a leading professional services firm is highly desirable.
* A relevant professional qualification/s e.g., ACA, ACCA, CTA
* Strong understanding of OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines and UK tax legislation.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and research skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial and legal information.
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
* Excellent project management and organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritising and adapting as appropriate
* High level of written English and the ability to articulate complex technical information in a concise manner (both written and verbal) for technical and non technical audiences.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Transfer Pricing professional who is looking to make an impact in a smaller, growing team. There is clear route all the way through to Director and even Partner for the right individual.
To discuss this further please contact Maisie on 07855746366 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.