UK VAT Manager - In-House
£85,000 to £95,000
UK VAT Manager
Up to £95,000
- Are you looking to broaden your indirect tax experience in-house?
- Are you an ambitious individual keen to join a global organisation?
- Do you want to act as indirect tax lead for the UK?
What's great about this role?
- The subject matter expert for UK indirect taxes
- Joining a business which sees tax as an important pillar of the organisation
- Working for one of the global market-leading business' in its industry
As UK VAT Manager you will be involved in;
- Responsible for Group VAT filings
- Develop and improve VAT controls and processes
- Advisory from an indirect tax input
- Support wider business on VAT queries
What do the team think?
"There is a great atmosphere and work-life balance"
"The work-life balance is very good, and the benefits are superb"
As UK VAT Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong VAT background, FS experience desirable
- Confident, good communicator and autonomous
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.