US/UK Assistant Tax Manager - London
£55,000 to £65,000
US/UK Tax Assistant Tax Manager
Part Time and Full Time options available
- Do you have strong technical skills in US and UK tax and are ready to take the next step up?
- Are you craving more autonomy in your tax career with more support to step up to Directorship?
- Would you like to work in a firm where flexible working actually is a reality? Plus the opportunity to do part time hours?
What's great about this role?
- Flexible working is offered with core hours from 10 - 4.30.
- There is unlimited support to progress beyond Manager with the benefit of a totally transparent development plan.
- There are no "big egos" here, teams work collaboratively and share knowledge.
- You will manage a portfolio of US and UK clients supporting them with their tax issues and establishing profitable relationships.
- Identifying and attracting new business opportunities with the support of the Partner
- Managing your own team of US/UK Tax Specialists mentoring and nurturing their development.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have sufficient experience in US/UK tax and ideally will be an enrolled agent
- Prior experience in a Dual Handling tax position at Assistant Manager level.
for more information please email your details to email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.