US/UK Tax Manager - London
£70,000 to £78,000
Are you ready to supercharge your US/UK tax career? Join this prestigious Top 10 firm in London, who specialise in international tax services and offer an outstanding compensation package.
As a Dual Handling Tax Manager, you will embark on an exciting journey, working with diverse clients, including major US inbounds and even some billionaires. This client-facing advisory role ensures an abundance of challenging work and career growth.
Your responsibilities as a Dual Handling Tax Manager will include:
- Cultivating and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Managing compliance processes for international assignees.
- Keeping clients informed about the latest tax developments.
- Providing expert advice on risk management and mitigation.
- Preparing client recommendations for manager/partner review and serving as the primary point of contact for assigned clients.
- Involvement in project management.
- Delegating tasks to and training junior staff.
If you're currently at a Big 4 firm or a practice where you feel your career progression is slower than expected and are eager to gain greater exposure in the US/UK tax arena, don't miss this opportunity. Reach out to Jennifer Nelson at Jennifer.email@example.com today!"
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.